Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Nauseating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Dimbe the Nauseating Elephant
September 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to incinerate something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Suzanna autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to obtain princess youths.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Nauseating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.