Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Nauseating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Dimbe the Nauseating Elephant
July 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Make sure to hold your head and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Los Angeles Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.