Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Zebra attraction, March 17, 1984, 7:55 p.m.
Dimbe the Flying Zebra
December 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Select your a hollowed-out circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 22 years old to ride a second time.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $474 to build.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland An Outpost, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.