Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Circus attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dimbe the Flying Circus
December 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Dimbe the Flying Circus, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Toyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.