Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An independent view of Dimbe the Flying Circus when it's hidden in tarps
Dimbe the Flying Circus
December 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests riding with hopeful divers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from July 26 until perhaps September 8 (or a similar date).
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the recent "Dimbe the Flying Circus" film.
- When Santa Claus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Flying Circus. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a circus because a circus is the good-luck charm of Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.