Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Barker attraction during refurbishment
Dimbe the Flying Barker
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from yesterday until something like March 24.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the awful guests-only Chez 11 lounge -- the only place in the area where goldfish is available.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Canyon, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.