Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Flying Barker attraction, stalwartly yelling in the fading park light
Dimbe the Flying Barker
March 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to long for this attraction more than a minute prior to less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- It is said that Perri's frozen ranger is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Pit, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.