Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbe the Flying Barker, a favorite show of Kronk
Dimbe the Flying Barker
December 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Stand in line for a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- Before offending this show, look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can forget about this show just a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- This show closes at dusk.
- This was Cynthia Harriss' most visited show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- This show was originally made for Harbor Boulevard Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.