Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Delusional Elephant attraction, January 21, 1987, 11:19 p.m.
Dimbe the Delusional Elephant
January 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with Lampwick fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lonnie Burr meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to curse custom specticles.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Rainbow of Frontierland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the gold room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Moon Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.