Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Delusional Elephant attraction during repairs
Dimbe the Delusional Elephant
September 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from yesterday until something like February 10 (or something like that).
- Clarabelle Cow was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- When Max Keeble visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbe the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.