Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimba the Soaring Elephant attraction, November 10, 1981, 7:29 p.m.
Dimba the Soaring Elephant
April 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Dimba the Soaring Elephant" can be scrambled to spell " Nogeatnsmibhdep Aaih Ltre."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Volcano Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.