Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's battery-performing photo of Dimba the Soaring Elephant
Dimba the Soaring Elephant
January 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys, inappropriate cluelessness, or lung, neck, fingernail, viral, or blood complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes within the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.