Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Soaring Elephant ride as seen from the top of Eden
Dimba the Soaring Elephant
January 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will make silly comments to you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or intestinal, lycanthropic, immunological, wrist, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this ride may run backwards.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.