Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Rotund Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Dimba the Rotund Elephant
June 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- When Sid Phillips visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Rotund Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.