Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimba the Flying Clown, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Dimba the Flying Clown
March 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with windswept children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve bartenders.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 55".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or liver, attention-span, intestinal, ankle, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Speakeasy 95 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is served.
- When Stitch visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Clown. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a clown because a clown is the representation of Tom's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.