Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Chicken attraction during construction
Dimba the Flying Chicken
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Aida's frozen mustang is hidden beneath this attraction.
- When Al Weiss visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.