Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Flying Chicken attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Dimba the Flying Chicken
February 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- On its first day after opening day, the Dimba the Flying Chicken immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the nautical room.
- When Potato Head visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimba the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a chicken because a chicken is the representation of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.