Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimba the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Dimba the Baby Elephant
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't run to this attraction half a minute before the gates opening.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- The bunny was personally approved by Baby Herman.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Death Star, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.