Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant when it's not hidden in fog
Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant
November 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or hair, attention-span, blood, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.