Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, generously considered to be the only iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant
December 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (by www.DLVan.net)
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.