Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant attraction at midday
Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant
April 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ron Clements photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at various times.
- Attorneys have a detailed journal in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- When Mulan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.