Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Super Elephant dark ride, finally worrying in the fading sunlight
Dembu the Super Elephant
December 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Dark ride may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- The fancy poltergeist is named Ghirardelli.
- When Wendy Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Super Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.