Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant train, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Instead of waiting for this train, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, excessive drooling, emotional baggage, or stomach, social, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- No running or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.