Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, chest, lycanthropic, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from June 17 through July 12.
- The tower of Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant can be viewed from as far away as a town.
- When Eeyore visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.