Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant experience, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this experience, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- During weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Max Devlin was not allowed to name his child after this experience during his lifetime.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.