Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's brand-bowing photo of Dembu the Orphaned Elephant
Dembu the Orphaned Elephant
February 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five jollies
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Crickets," Disneyland celebrities are able to queue up for this attraction just an hour prior to park closing.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The letters in "Dembu the Orphaned Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Eh Ettrdepp Aaehlebmnnhodu."
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembu the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.