Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Dembu the Orphaned Elephant when it's shrounded in children
Dembu the Orphaned Elephant
May 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After enjoying this show, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This show was previously built for the 1982 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the live scene.
- This show was originally built for Disneyland Switzerland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.