Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Orphaned Elephant attraction, cunningly whistling in the fading sunlight
Dembu the Orphaned Elephant
June 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from June 13 through September 24 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.