Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Tiger attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Dembu the Flying Tiger
September 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your airplane to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.