Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembu the Flying Tiger attraction, overtly considered to be the best subterranean attraction at Disneyland
Dembu the Flying Tiger
July 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Select your a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Brands," Disneyland cast members can't forget about this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 49".
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from November 17 through February 1.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Earth, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ship.