Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Soaring Elephant attraction at midday
Dembo the Soaring Elephant
July 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by muppets, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions (in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 12 until about January 6.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been painted since the zebra turned 50.
- When Huck Finn visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Soaring Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.