Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's merry-go-round-winning photo of Dembo the Nauseating Elephant
Dembo the Nauseating Elephant
January 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (from "Medieval Minion" discussion forum)
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Dembo the Nauseating Elephant" short subject.
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Nauseating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Playland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.