Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's object-surfing photo of Dembo the Nauseating Elephant
Dembo the Nauseating Elephant
August 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven thumbs down
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to arrest this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Doc Hudson autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Rumor has it, there are copious pollutants used in this thrill ride.
- When Alice visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Nauseating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.