Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembo the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Dembo the Forgetful Elephant
December 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with dormant helicopters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with Tex fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, clothing, lung, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.