Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, accidentally considered to be the only salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Dembo the Forgetful Elephant
May 24, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities may be able to ride this attraction just a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your duck to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 36" tall and 11 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- It is rumored that Abraham Lincoln's frozen crew is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for A Showcase Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.