Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dembo the Flying Horse attraction, June 24, 2002, 10:10 a.m.
Dembo the Flying Horse
October 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with animatronic whirligigs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cherished instruction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 6 through June 25.
- The letters in "Dembo the Flying Horse" can be scrambled to spell "Tnhohd E Fgbero Slmyei."
- This attraction was originally planned for Florida DisneyLand, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.