Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembo the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Dembo the Flying Horse
November 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Run to a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to host something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes that could be seen as unmagical.
- When Doug visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Flying Horse. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.