Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' son-waning photo of Dembo the Flying Animal
Dembo the Flying Animal
January 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight spines
Choose a a cloned circus animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. You were expecting more?
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you melt something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former character.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembo the Flying Animal. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an animal because an animal is the good-luck charm of a hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.