Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dembo the Flying Animal attraction at park closing
Dembo the Flying Animal
September 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After paddling this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The rider in the architect room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Ahead Of the Kite".
- This attraction was originally planned for DisneyLand The Hill, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.