Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembo the Delusional Elephant attraction at park opening
Dembo the Delusional Elephant
May 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine treats
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally made for A Temple Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.