Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Whiney Elephant dark ride, nostalgically considered to be the best dead dark ride at Disneyland
Dembi the Whiney Elephant
December 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities can't repeatedly ride this dark ride as much as a quarter hour prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- The letters in "Dembi the Whiney Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "T Lbid Ypmwhee Nniatehhee."
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.