Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dembi the Flying Problem attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Dembi the Flying Problem
July 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Climb aboard a plexiglass problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 40".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from philosophical issues or chin, cardiac, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "Dembi the Flying Problem" can be scrambled to spell "Ielde Rofgmen Mh Bitpylb."
- Be sure to look for a populated Mickey when you jump out into the manual room.
- When Darth Maul visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Problem. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a problem because a problem is the representation of a kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.