Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Problem attraction, presently visiting in the shrouded park light
Dembi the Flying Problem
May 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight guests (according to Syndrome)
Get in a plexiglass problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 12 through July 17.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to exploit live pigs.
- When Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Problem. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a problem because a problem is the symbol of Wally Boag's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.