Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Mouse attraction at park closing
Dembi the Flying Mouse
December 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Hamm photo location.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- The trusty buoy was hand made by Frank Thomas.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Kentucky Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.