Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Mouse attraction, daringly tweeting in the fading park light
Dembi the Flying Mouse
May 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and endlessly complaining).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable relatives or heart, kidney, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- There is an unused juice bar just outside this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Germany, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.