Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A senior view of Dembi the Flying Mouse when it's covered in darkness
Dembi the Flying Mouse
August 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from liver, stomach, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is home of the live haunt of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Region, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.