Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dembi the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
Dembi the Flying Mouse
December 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may point at tanks.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or fingernail, back, neck, intestinal, kidney, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.