Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Horror ride during construction
Dembi the Flying Horror
December 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by toys, then you were practically made for this ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, or social complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- Al Weiss was not allowed to name his child after this ride on his first visit to backstage.
- This ride was originally made for Disneyland Canada, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.