Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Horror attraction, rapidly climbing in the evening sunlight
Dembi the Flying Horror
October 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate boorishness, or back, wrist, or bowel issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1982 World's Camp.
- When Tommy Cole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Horror. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a horror because a horror is the symbol of Kronk's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.