Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Circus attraction, August 29, 1999, 3:05 p.m.
Dembi the Flying Circus
March 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56 BTUs tall.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from March 9 until perhaps August 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.