Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Cartoon attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Dembi the Flying Cartoon
October 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers can bypass this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a glimpse of Uncle Remus can be seen.
- This attraction was originally made for Wonderland Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.