Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Animal attraction during construction
Dembi the Flying Animal
October 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Six guests (according to www.DLPylon.org)
Climb aboard a plexiglass animal and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something calmer.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This was one of the last "A ticket" attractions.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Animal. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen playing with an animal because an animal is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.