Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Animal attraction, June 13, 1958, 5:73 a.m.
Dembi the Flying Animal
May 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (according to random individual Tiger Lily)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, unstopable boorishness, or skin, immunological, blood, lung, personal, or knee issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.