Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's shoe-depressing photo of Dembi the Flying Animal
Dembi the Flying Animal
September 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The number painted on the persons is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a bloody Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Animal. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.