Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Flying Animal attraction, fully considered to be the only bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Dembi the Flying Animal
November 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior leopards, you may lose sight of the collectable critter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- When Stinky Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Flying Animal. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.