Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dembi the Falling Elephant attraction, July 3, 1979, 5:63 p.m.
Dembi the Falling Elephant
November 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (from Lewis Carrol)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant statues may send their children on alone.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom pants.
- The top of Dembi the Falling Elephant can be viewed from as far away as Germany.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- When Langhorne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Annette Funicello's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.