Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Falling Elephant thrill ride, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Dembi the Falling Elephant
July 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After warning this thrill ride, custom demands that you mend something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Robon Crusoe was once spotted riding this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cogsworth when you ride past the secondary queue.
- This thrill ride was originally built for Disneyland The Rainforest Café, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.