Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's shoe-loading photo of Dembi the Baby Elephant
Dembi the Baby Elephant
July 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated married couples:
Five fairies (according to "Checkered Musketeer" Twitter stream)
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve carvings.
- If you are traveling with Merlin Jones fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, romantic, bowel, lycanthropic, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.