Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembi the Baby Elephant attraction at a distance
Dembi the Baby Elephant
November 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or Robin Crusoe fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- This was one of the last "T ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an arid Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for Eden Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.