Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dembi the Baby Elephant attraction, dangerously fermenting in the evening moonlight
Dembi the Baby Elephant
April 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears (by www.FessParker.bak)
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Jane fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Huey was once seen lamenting this attraction.
- When Cynthia Harriss visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembi the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.