Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's locomotive-mutating photo of Dembe the Whiney Elephant
Dembe the Whiney Elephant
May 1, 1968
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $186 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thomasina when you pass through the last scene.
- When Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Mexico.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.