Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Super Elephant train during refurbishment
Dembe the Super Elephant
May 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.