Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Super Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Dembe the Super Elephant
September 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Tom Sawyer was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- When Squanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Super Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.