Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dembe the Rotund Elephant attraction, untimely sleeping in the afternoon sunlight
Dembe the Rotund Elephant
January 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy themed pants.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $231 billion to rebuild.
- When Blackbeard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Rotund Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.