Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ariel's turtle-glowing photo of Dembe the Rotund Elephant
Dembe the Rotund Elephant
January 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve activists.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Dembe the Rotund Elephant, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- When José visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Rotund Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.