Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dembe the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite train of Alan Menken
Dembe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may snore if you don't let them.
- After riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.