Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dembe the Forgetful Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Dembe the Forgetful Elephant
May 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 12 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.