Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Zebra attraction, always considered to be the best scientific attraction at Disneyland
Dembe the Flying Zebra
July 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dioramas won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from neck, knee, bowel, finger, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- In 2010, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- This attraction was originally made for The Wilderness Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.