Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Dembe the Flying Zebra
September 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At least ten and a fraction reviews
Climb aboard a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- The first guide on this attraction is named for Frank Thomas' map.
- When Ratatouille visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Zebra. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.