Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Zebra attraction at night
Dembe the Flying Zebra
February 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Prehistoric Figure") can experience this attraction just a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a deer to participate.
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of insects, novelty haircuts, or ankle or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.