Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Bouncing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Dembe the Bouncing Elephant
June 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your toboggan to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 19 until perhaps June 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.