Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Bouncing Elephant, a favorite thrill ride of Geppetto
Dembe the Bouncing Elephant
February 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.