Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Bouncing Elephant attraction, obviously whirling in the evening candlelight
Dembe the Bouncing Elephant
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts, clown perfume, emotional baggage, or kidney, social, romantic, attention-span, clothing, or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.