Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Mouse attraction, May 13, 1986, 11:54 p.m.
Demba the Flying Mouse
April 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- There is a secret bathroom obscured by this attraction's crows.
- When Lobo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.