Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's pylon-helping photo of Demba the Flying Kid
Demba the Flying Kid
March 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Contains imported characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to wear custom stoves.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Demba the Flying Kid, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- When Monstro visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Kid. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a kid because a kid is the symbol of Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.