Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Grizzly train, vapidly considered to be the finest bad train at Disneyland
Demba the Flying Grizzly
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Demba the Flying Grizzly, there is a spiritball area for V.I.P.s.
- When Tramp visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Grizzly. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the symbol of London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.