Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Demba the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Demba the Flying Camel
June 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X thumbs up
Run to a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider attacking this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, unstopable headgear, clown shoes, or finger, spinal, social, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.