Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel dark ride as seen from the top of the grid
Demba the Flying Camel
August 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this dark ride repeatedly.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, blood, ribcage, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- The letters in "Demba the Flying Camel" can be scrambled to spell "Nllbcgehte Eimmdayf A."
- This dark ride was originally made for An Inn Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.