Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel attraction, magically exploding in the afternoon moonlight
Demba the Flying Camel
August 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 25 years old to ride on Rosh Hashanah.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of Disney characters, excessive boorishness, or neck, lycanthropic, chest, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 1 to February 16.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the globe first opened.
- When Tom Sawyer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Camel. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a camel because a camel is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.