Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Demba the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Demba the Flying Camel
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Mickey Rooney's cow.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney Land India, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.