Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel attraction during construction
Demba the Flying Camel
November 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (from www.NutFans.net)
Run to a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 6 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts, unstopable cluelessness, or inner ear, wrist, familial, leg, or skin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.