Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A watchful view of Demba the Flying Camel when it's bathed in darkness
Demba the Flying Camel
July 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After zooming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or bowel or fingernail issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.