Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Super Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Dambu the Super Elephant
April 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Dambu the Super Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Tmeeeb Lpus R Ahuhatnped."
- This attraction was originally made for Asia Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.