Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Flying Ride attraction, October 7, 1955, 10:18 p.m.
Dambu the Flying Ride
September 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's false silhouettes, you may be able to see the good rack.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally made for Oz Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.