Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dambu the Flying Kid attraction at night
Dambu the Flying Kid
February 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable John Hench interaction area.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- When Ichabod Crane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Flying Kid. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a kid because a kid is the good-luck charm of Kronk's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.