Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Flying Barker attraction during repairs
Dambu the Flying Barker
June 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
An average of three mice
Stand in line for a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland South America, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.