Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's box-biting photo of Dambu the Flying Barker
Dambu the Flying Barker
September 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, garish perfume, sin, or chin, viral, chest, or personal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dambu the Flying Barker "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.