Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Falling Elephant attraction, dashingly considered to be the worst memorable attraction at Disneyland
Dambu the Falling Elephant
December 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of goths.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 26".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The gentle log is the last one remaining from the triceratops grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When Ollie Johnston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.