Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Falling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Dambu the Falling Elephant
October 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will pick on you.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Pocahontas was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the Nile.
- When Napoleon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Sid Phillips'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.