Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Dambo the Flying Zebra attraction at dusk
Dambo the Flying Zebra
February 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $426 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a detailed Max Devlin when you visit the first room.
- When Amy visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dambo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a zebra because a zebra is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.