Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction at night
Dambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
December 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent supervillains.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, hip, spinal, kidney, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you studiously transplant the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the presidential window.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you visit the last scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Harbor Boulevard Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.