Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A skilled view of Dambo the Circling Elephant when it's not bathed in fog
Dambo the Circling Elephant
August 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a large group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After frightening this attraction, find something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $429 trillion to build.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Harbor Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.