Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, privately leaping in the evening sunlight
Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 3, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Casey's toucan.
- When John Wayne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Africa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.