Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction at park closing
Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visit this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Despite appearances, there are stained sheep used in this attraction.
- When Blackbeard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Roger Rabbit's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.