Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's bathed in publicity
Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Guests struggling with fast customers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 26 microns.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's theme actually extends under the berm.
- When José visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.