Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After throwing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the "Dambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant" short subject.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Critter Country, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.